I’m Brad Swartzell. For about three decades, I have helped local companies build greater success. As a member of the Ceres Solutions team, I invest time in
great local relationships into new opportunities that can be beneficial for both our customers and our organizations.
I have a lot of questions for you! In the meantime, I also invite you to explore our Ceres Solutions website to get to know us. You'll see the faces of our local team members regularly on our Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn pages, too.
If you'd like to know more about our farmer-owned cooperative, check out this video:
Often, my conversations with business owners lead to mutually beneficial business relationships. Sometimes, a discussion progresses into a potential acquisition. In that case, here’s what you’d be able to expect with Ceres:
- Supportive interactions with entire Ceres leadership team
- Low pressure negotiation and due diligence
- Transparency in the process
- Experienced points of contact serve as process guides
- Resources in accounting, IT, safety, human resources, marketing and more
- Appropriate messaging templates for employees and customers
- On-going communication and support in all phases of transition
- Realistic timelines and flexibility for the “unexpected”
- A welcoming, positive environment for employees
- A seamless transition to Ceres for your customers
- Peace of mind that you’ve negotiated a winning outcome for your business